Haaa… Got tagged again… Singapore people surely love memes…. *cries*
This time by my uni friend Esther… Which according to her is 5 years older than me… =P
Since I’m so bored and this is my last day before starting the summer term *coughs*… I shall do it then…
RULES: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their
own 6 idiosyncrasies as well as clearly state this rule. After stating
your 6 weirdness you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list
their names at the bottom of the entry. Don’t forget to leave a comment
on their tagboards that says “you’re tagged!” and tell them to read
your blog for information as to what it means.
Main Entry: id·i·o·syn·cra·sy
Inflected Form(s): plural -sies
Etymology: Greek idiosynkrasia, from idio- + synkerannynai to blend, from syn- + kerannynai to mingle, mix — more at CRATER
1 a : a peculiarity of constitution or temperament : an individualizing characteristic or quality b : individual hypersensitiveness (as to a drug or food)
2 : characteristic peculiarity (as of temperament); broadly : ECCENTRICITY
Okay. Here goes….
- I am too into sequences. I guess there’s a certain sequence of actions that has been imprinted in my brain for a particular action. For example, after bathing, I instinctively close the tap. Sometimes, even the tap is already closed before I started bathing (usually happens in Jakarta where I don’t use shower), I still move to close the tap. Even though I do realize it’s already closed. It’s like my body is moving subconsciously, you know.
- Similarly to #1, I’m too into categorizing things. Okay, not this blog apparently. I know this blog is not appropriately categorized. But that happens when you have many blog posts imported from the old blog that have not been categorized. I’m more like… Labeling my posts rather than categorizing it. Neeway, back to categorizing. I am used to categorize most of everything. Like when sorting out the old papers from previous term of academic year. I’ll make a mental category of “Must be saved because of the content”, “Must throw out”, “Must be saved because still can be used for scratch papers” and placing the papers in different places according to this mental category. And this is also the reason why I purchased Flickr pro account, which allows me to make unlimited sets… Yes… You’ve got the picture… Categories!!!
- I tend to love-but-then-not-anymore my things. Especially my electronic things. So at first I’m like very protective, but after a period of time… I’m like what the heck. Ugh. I think I’ve known the reason why my electronic things often fail on me.
- I like to open my own pages, like my own Friendster, my own Facebook, my own blog and many others. Dunno. Some kind of narcissistic syndrome I guess…. Hurrr.
- If I make a mistake in typing, I will erase all from the beginning and start again. For example, if I mistype “apple” with “aple”, instead of erasing it until “ap” and adding “ple”, I will erase all the “aple” and start typing “apple” again. And it also applies to sentences. Yes, sentences.
- I like to stalk MSN nicknames and personal messages… You don’t know what I can know from those! Don’t be surprised if I know what’s going on lately with you… Some people just like to “blog” on their MSN nicknames/personal messages. Hehe.
And I’m tagging…
- Aditya Lesmana. He’s in India now. But he should be doing it after he comes back. Hehe. Do, ya, dit! =P
- Putu Sanjaya Setiawan. He’s in Indonesia right now. He never got tagged, so here you go!
- DK. To thank him for the previous “Face On The…” meme. =P
- Haze. Coz she likes things like these. =P
- Edgar Iskandar. To get him something to blog.
- Chillycraps. Dunno. Just feeling like tagging him. =P
Yeay. Happy tagging.
Powered by ScribeFire.